What comes to mind when you think of Aruba? You most likely can’t think about…
Although the traditional church wedding will always be a favorite tradition for many brides, there are those who long to experience their dream wedding in a more natural setting. Some brides elect to have their wedding outdoors at a fancy gazebo in a lush green park. Some choose luxuriant courtyards in historic locations. Others prefer their wedding to take place in lavish gardens, surrounded by fields of flowers. Outdoor weddings have been held on roof tops, mountain tops, castles, bridges, boardwalks, lake fronts, and theme parks. But the most often requested destination for an outdoor wedding has always been on a beautiful beach in a location like no other.
Why Beach Weddings?
Beach weddings are more common now than ever before – with many couples flocking to the Hawaiian Islands to tie the knot. And although Hawaii has been a common destination wedding location for decades, there are many brides who wish to find a more pristine and unique location as a backdrop for their perfect day. Fortunately, there are numerous beach destinations across the globe that offer the discerning bride a perfect beach wedding location that is both extraordinary and unforgettable.
Popular Destination Beach Weddings
Some of the most popular beach locations for destination weddings include:
- Aruba – A Caribbean island surrounded by turquoise waters that is known as a beach-lovers paradise. Aruba features a number of hotels and resorts along the water. After the ceremony, many couples stay on for a honeymoon filled with sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kite surfing, and waterskiing.
- The Bahamas – A wedding in the Bahamas is a dream come true for most brides. With more than 3,000 islands, cays, and islets, the Bahamas provides more opportunity for a truly unique beach wedding backdrop than many destinations.
- Jamaica – Home to some of the warmest and friendliest people on Earth, Jamaica is a destination wedding location that features sugar-sand beaches, rainforests, and warm waters. Jamaica is a prized destination for those looking for a laid-back event. Jamaica also features world-class amenities and superb spas.
- Cabo San Lucas – Located on the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, Cabo offers a beach wedding destination with spectacular villas and scenic locations against a backdrop of deep blue from the Pacific Ocean. Cabo also offers a short flight from the U.S., making it an easy travel destination for family and friends.
- Cancun – One of the most beautiful and tropical beach wedding destinations in the world, Cancun is the place to find powdery-white sand and perfect weather.
- Bora Bora – Picture yourself spending your wedding and honeymoon in an island bungalow directly over the water. You’ll hear the soft lapping of the water directly beneath you. In the mornings, you can stroll past the coconut trees, palms, and flowers that surround the azure blue waters.
- The Virgin Islands – With historic churches and romantic resorts, the Virgin Islands create a perfect location for a destination wedding.
Plan Your Destination Wedding
Dreaming of having a destination beach wedding like no other? The right beach wedding destination location will transform your perfect day into an event that will be remembered for all time. Let an MTI Events destination wedding planner arrange and coordinate your destination wedding at any one of a number of beautiful beach locations. At MTI Events, we can handle all the details and logistics for groups of 10 to 250 – leaving you the freedom to enjoy your beach wedding without worry for any small detail. Call MTI Events at 800-826-3464 and speak to a destination wedding planner today.