Planning Corporate Sales Meetings
Planned correctly, corporate sales meetings are a valuable tool that allows management to communicate new ideas and initiatives. Corporate sales meetings also encourage participation, reward high-value employees, and create “buy-in” for new products, programs, or services.
At MTI Events, our corporate event planners know how to design and develop corporate sales meetings that are attractive to sales attendees and facilitate new learning. Each meeting is set up to your specifications. Your message is your own. Our job is to make sure that the atmosphere is right and that the delivery methods are captivating.
The MTI Events Corporate Sales Meeting Process
Here’s how the MTI Events process works:
- Establish a theme that motivates and excites.
- Select an appropriate date and time.
- Locate a venue that best fits the demographics of the group.
- Negotiate with venue for best price on space, food and beverages.
- Create a budget that is tied to business objectives.
- Distribute mailers, e-mails, promotional items.
- Book airline tickets, coordinate hotel transfers and room accommodations.
- Ensure that food, A/V equipment, entertainment, or security needs are handled.
- Ship supplies, equipment, handle customs and duty if applicable.
- Staff welcome parties, deliver room gifts, facilitate breakout sessions.
- Ensure set-up is executed properly.
- Staff registration tables, answer questions.
- Clean up, disassemble, check out.
At MTI Events, we can cover all the details of your next corporate sales event. Contact us or call 913-438-2600 to speak to an events planner today.