Corporate Golf Tournament Planning
The prestige and exclusivity of a professionally-planned corporate golf tournament at a beautiful country club always draws an impressive turn-out. MTI Events is a corporate golf events planner that helps businesses and corporations manage all the logistics of their golf tournaments, so that they can concentrate on business matters and day-to-day responsibilities.
The event planners at MTI Events know that golf tournaments are an effective sales and promotion tool. They also know that businesses want a single-vendor solution to facilitate and manage the arrangements associated with any golf event they choose to sponsor.
Whether you are hosting a group of 30 or 300, the most successful golf events begin with clear goals in mind and a solid plan to follow. The golf event planning process at MTI Events has been carefully developed to ensure that any golf outing you desire will draw the clients and prospects you wish to see on the greens.
How We Plan Our Golf Tournaments
Our corporate golf tournament development checklist includes:
• Establish event objectives and outcomes.
• Locate suitable country club or golf course.
• Arrange for branded promotional items (golf balls, tees, towels).
• Create a budget that is tied to the objectives.
• Contact players, attendees, and guests.
• Facilitate registration, distribute information.
• Accumulate awards or prizes.
• Develop and distribute invitations.
• Manage any food, A/V equipment, entertainment, or security needs.
• Staff registration tables, hand out name badges and gift items.
• Plan and prepare post-tournament dinner.
• Monitor and re-stock drinks and food stations.
• Distribute awards.
• Clean up, disassemble, clear out.
Need more information? Contact us or call 913-438-2600 and speak to an events planner about your next golf tournament today.